Errors, inaccuracies and omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including, without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions as outlined in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
1. For any unlawful purpose.
2. To solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; violate any international, regional or local regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances.
3. To infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others.
4. To harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
5. To submit false or misleading information.
6. To upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
7. To collect or track the personal information of others.
8. To spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape our website.
9. For any obscene or immoral purpose.
10. To interfere with or circumvent the service's security features or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time, we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all
implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall EnduranceKollective.co, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages; in such jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Governing law and dispute resolution
In the event of a dispute between us, we strive to comply with the local laws and regulations applicable at your location.
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Service, or the breach or invalidity thereof, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country where we conduct our business, Sweden, unless otherwise is provided due to applicable mandatory law.